P A H O T o d a y
June 2003 edition
PAHO Today, the newsletter of the Pan American Health Organization, provides news coverage of the Organization and its activities in the Americas. It includes reports on special conferences and meetings, features on international health events, interviews with key staff members, and "newsbriefs" on recent PAHO-related developments in the Region. It is published three times a year, in January, June and September. Click here to read this edition...
- First 'Health in the Americas Week' Spotlights Kids and the Environment
- Mirta Roses Periago: The New Face of Public Health
- PAHO Reaches Out and Renews
- Celebrating Children and Healthy Environments
- Vaccine Week: First Regional Campaign
- Public Health News in the Americas
Click here to access the PDF version, ideal for printing.