P A H O T o d a y
September 2002 edition
PAHO Today, the newsletter of the Pan American Health Organization, provides news coverage of the Organization and its activities in the Americas. It includes reports on special conferences and meetings, features on international health events, interviews with key staff members, and "newsbriefs" on recent PAHO-related developments in the Region. It is published three times a year, in January, May and September. Click here to read this edition...
- Luiz Galv„o: Linking Health and the Environment
- Youths Win Centennial Contests, Scholarships
- PAHO 100 Around the Region
- World No Tobacco Day: Sports and Fire Fighters
- Public Health News in the Americas
Click here to access the PDF version, ideal for printing.