P A H O T o d a y
January 2003 edition
PAHO Today, the newsletter of the Pan American Health Organization, provides news coverage of the Organization and its activities in the Americas. It includes reports on special conferences and meetings, features on international health events, interviews with key staff members, and "newsbriefs" on recent PAHO-related developments in the Region. It is published three times a year, in January, May and September. Click here to read this edition...
- PAHO Celebrates a Century of Public Health Partnerships
- Eduardo Correa Melo: Fighting Foot-and-Mouth Disease
- PAHO 100 Around the Region
- Vaccines: Focus on Successes and Challenges
- World AIDS Day
- Public Health News in the Americas
Click here to access the PDF version, ideal for printing.